What We Do
Our team’s ability, knowledge and in-house experience to take a project from concept to completion is something clients value – and a distinguishing characteristic that sets BPA apart.
In over 40 years of service, we have completed thousands of projects, large and small - always with an unwavering focus on providing tailored engineering solutions to meet individual client needs.
To help you choose the appropriate solution for your project, our team is skilled in areas including:
- New Construction
- Renovations, Repairs & Upgrades
- ADA Transition Plans
- Historical Preservation
- Structural Design
- Civil Design
- Sustainable & LEED® Design
- EV Charging Station Design
- Multi Family
- Parking Deck Repair and Maintenance http://www.parkingdecksolutions.com
BPA clients rely on our design expertise to develop design solutions for buildings and infrastructure that are both safe and cost-effective. Our belief is that intelligent engineering planning maximizes the dollars that architectural teams can invest in aesthetics and design. It also helps owners to save on their project investment.
Whether designing structures that can withstand high winds, or ones that meet special erosion control or sophisticated LEED® design requirements, we approach every project with a commitment to exceed client expectations.
Our profession depends on teamwork. We pride ourselves on being “good communicators” and providing ongoing input as supportive team members throughout the design and construction life cycle of every project.
- 3D-Gravity/Lateral Frame Analysis
- Concrete, Aluminum, Steel Design
- Coastal & Flood Design
- Tier 1 Seismic
- Tilt-up Wall Construction
- Masonry Design
- Diversakore® Structural Systems
- Wood Design
- Feasibility Studies
- Retaining Walls & Structures
- Structural Investigations
- Building Information Modeling
- Due Diligence Investigation
- Erosion Control Design & Observations
- LEED® / Green Construction
- Roadway Design
- Streetscape Design
- Site Master Planning
- Storm Water System Design
- Water Design
- Permit Coordination