We are hiring a Structural Drafter to join our team in our Greenville, SC location. The Structural Drafter is responsible for the development of project-specific details and the preparation and coordination of the drawings.
- Identify problems and provide solutions
- Accurately estimate the time required for assigned tasks
- File management, both electronic and paper
- Prepare complete and concise design and construction drawings including checking and coordinating details and dimensions
- Ongoing review and checking of the documents for accuracy and completeness
- Adhere to all standards and procedures
- Advise the Project Manager of any potential additional services, before proceeding to work on them.
- Bachelor or Associate’s Degree preferred; Civil Engineering or Engineering Technology
- 5+years of structural drafting and detailing experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with CAD and Revit