We are currently seeking a full-time Summer Engineering Intern for our Norfolk, VA location. This is a great opportunity to spend a summer working in structural engineering and learning and growing in a fast-paced, fun environment.
Do you possess a positive attitude and a commitment to continuous personal improvement in a dynamic environment?
Are you an efficient, strong team player, and possess exceptional attention to detail?
We are a fast-growing engineering design firm with multiple opportunities in the Southeast.
· Assisting with building design including light frame, concrete, steel and masonry
· Assisting with construction administration and shop drawing review
· Ability to manage time effectively while working on multiple projects concurrently
· Understanding of current design software including ETABS, RAM Structural Systems
· Knowledge of production software including Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD
· 3.0 GPA or higher
· Coursework in structural analysis and design
· Professional attitude