We are hiring a Structural Drafter to join our team. The Structural Drafter is responsible for the development of project-specific details and the preparation and coordination of the drawings.
- Identify problems and provide solutions
- Accurately estimate the time required for assigned tasks
- File management, both electronic and paper
- Prepare complete and concise design and construction drawings including checking and coordinating details and dimensions
- Ongoing review and checking of the documents for accuracy and completeness
- Adhere to all standards and procedures
- Advise the Project Manager of any potential additional services, before proceeding to work on them.
- Bachelor or Associate’s Degree preferred; Civil Engineering or Engineering Technology
- 5+years of structural drafting and detailing experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with CAD and Revit
Britt, Peters and Associates is a dynamic, fast-growing consulting engineering firm with an over 50-year history of specializing in civil and structural engineering. We offer an enriching work environment in which to advance your career, along with a competitive salary and benefits package. Britt, Peters and Associates is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
To be considered for a position with Britt, Peters & Associates, please submit your resume to Tara Saitz, firstname.lastname@example.org